CCSP and Source
The Community Care Services Program (CCSP) and the Service Options Using Resources in a Community Environment program (SOURCE) are two Medicaid-based programs which can help the residents pay for the assisted living services they take advantage of.
This program includes a range of community-based services to help disabled or senior individuals to achieve safe, comfortable, and independent lives. Services may include one or a combination of the following services depending on what the physician recommends for the individual:
- Adult Day Health
- Alternative Living Services
- Consumer-Directed PSS Option
- Emergency Response Services
- Home-Delivered Services
- Home-Delivered Meals
- Out-of-Home Respite Care
- Personal Support Services
- This program focuses on primary medical care through case managers who provide supportive services. Case managers will work with the individual and his/her primary care physician to coordinate all necessary medical and social services. All in all, the services are intended to ensure continuous care for the individual and reduce the need for institutional care or re-hospitalization.
Both of these programs typically provide the same care to individuals who require a certain degree of assistance with daily living activities and personal care but not the kind of care that nursing homes provide. The difference lies in the income bracket of the individuals who are eligible for either of these programs.
Gentility LLC provides services for those eligible for the CCSP or SOURCE programs. We can help you determine your eligibility today. Please give us a call at 678-960-5251 so we can talk about your situation further.